Monday, September 19, 2011


The Wedding.


You're invited to my wedding
I'm going to be a bride,
God made this match in heaven
When He laid my sins aside.

The groom I'll have is perfect
He led a sinless life,
Then gave himself to save my soul
So I could be His wife.

The wedding feast will be quite grand
I hope that you'll be there,
He gave His life for your soul too
It's a brideship we can share.

My wedding lamp is filled with oil
For the groom I long to see.
He'll soon be coming in a cloud
In all His majesty.

Patiently I wait for Him
In hopes He'll soon return,
Hoping all the world gets saved
And no one has to burn.

There is a job been given me
While I await the groom.
I must tell this sinful world
He's risen from His tomb.

He'll be coming back one day
He'll come to take His bride,
And those who have refused His love
Will have no place to hide.

Those of us who live for Him
In whom He does abide,
Shall all be at the wedding feast
For we shall be His bride.

Because the bridegroom's perfect
And I've been born again,
We'll soon be on our honeymoon
And it shall never end.

Author unknown

Click here if you want to go to Heaven.

Jesus is coming soon.
Will you be ready?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Welcome to So Much Love Ministries. © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner